Videos are the Next Step for You to Grow your Business
If you have been online today, chances are that you have watched a video. If you are browsing Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, you have most likely seen a video advertising some new product that will “change the world.” Video marketing comes in to help you grow as a business, and help you retain current business. With videos, you can reach out to potential customers and pull people in with showing your products or services. You can also use videos to keep current clients up to date on new services being offered to keep them interested and involved.
Less and less people are reading for advertisements. Don’t take our word for it, look at these facts below:
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- 64% percent of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos.
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
- 46% of users act after viewing an ad.
- Video attracts two to three times as many monthly visitors.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
How Can You Use Video Marketing?
Here are some examples of how others have used video marketing:
- A client’s team member shared about why their company was great to work for. They shared the company’s culture and why someone would want to work there. They can use this video as a recruitment tool to find more potential job candidates.
- Non-profit organizations have successfully used video to advance their cause, helping them raise funds to reach their goals.
- A retailer can share their products and why it is great to buy from their store.
If you feel like you would like more information, feel free to contact us.